Saturday, November 24, 2012

New leaves

I'm currently working in Bandung, Java, Indonesia. Whilst this state of affairs started six weeks ago, and there's only two weeks left, I've been doing a little writing here and there whilst I've been out here. As such, and as this blog is already 90% travel writing, I've decided to resurrect it, 5 years later.

To coin a forum phrase, ultimate necro-posting.

Anyway, what follows was mostly written 4-5 weeks ago whilst Hannah was away in the jungle, as during that time I was pretty bored most evenings. There's stuff not only about Bandung but also weekend trips (as that's the only time I really got to myself) and also some other interesting stuff that happened whilst I was away.

It's a bit self-indulgent but hey, what blog isn't? Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: